Monday, July 21, 2008

back pt 2

Tonight at Sandals, our guest pastor was explaining how he has felt that his life is in auto-pilot, just going for the ride with no destination and absolutely no effort. THAT is the perfect way to describe my desire to move on and explore the world, and at some point end up close to my family (either my riverside "family", or my family elsewhere).

I believe that God has let me take everything I needed to from this segment in my life, and I am going to be put in another direction. This will be my prayer, and I hope it becomes as clear as some of the other things He's shown me. I just know that whatever happens, its not going to happen where I am at this moment. I am so excited to see my life through the next few years! However, I'm going to enjoy this "stop" while it lasts.

:)

No comments: