Sunday, January 10, 2010

Praying for the new semester

We have one week to go before the new semester starts, and to tell you the truth, I'm kind of anxiously anticipating it. I can't wait to use my new curriculum, to work with the students, and to hang with them again. I can't wait to be back in the swing of things with the staff. I'm not sure what this year has in store for us but please keep us in your prayers. This first semester was so different than anything I thought it would be, but also so much better. I can't even describe how excited and proud I am of our students. I can't wait to see some of them again after a month away.

Still, there's challenges, and some really personal ones for me.

On another note, please pray for my friend Rob. You can check out his last blog update here. He's the Dean of Men, organizes chapel, and does a lot for the Student Life team to name a few of his many ministries. I've learned so much from him so far and I know he's been a huge blessing to the students and staff. His requests are in that post.


Here's to a new semester.

No comments: