Friday, November 13, 2009

Why I need support on Guam



One of the reasons is this: (look at the price
And, look what the Post Office and customs did to my box when my friends tried to send me goodies from back home:


Thankfully, some staff and students helped me clean up the mess that the rice milk made while the tea bags were steeping in it in various post offices between CA and Hawaii.



So, my lesson is this: unless it is a certain item that I absolutely, positively, cannot get out here (like from Trader Joe's) I won't be asking for it- I'll learn to live without it, and learn to pay 3x the price for rice milk. Olek.

1 comment:

Angie Funches said...

that just sucks. Have you gotten my package yet? I hope it hasnt been stolen or anything. The good news is that if it was, at least they will be listening to stolen CHRISTIAN music!