Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Prayers Answered

I want to give you a little list of some of the many prayers God has answered for me- here ya go:

- Guam itself is an answer to a prayer. When I knew I wasn't moving to Thailand, I prayed to God for a sign for where overseas I should be going. Within a week, as I was looking up the brown tree snake on wikipedia, I saw a link for PIU (which was then PIBC) which happened to be on the same island as the brown tree snake. I emailed PIBC, they emailed me back, and the rest is history.

-When I started to communicate with Steve about what I'd need to raise funds for, I tried really hard to convince him that I didn't need a car. Then, when I lost that fight (and thank goodness I did...it would be very difficult here...) I prayed for a Jeep. Now, I am driving a Jeep.

- The support issues, well, they're all in good places right now. I'm making my ends meet with the support I have, which is a huge blessing, and my church is finally on board with us here at PIU. I've been praying about this for such a long time, and it's so cool that it all happened- in God's timing. This too was a huge answered prayer. Amen :)

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Wooo Hooo God is good!. Thank God he has you working for Him too!. I am glad all worked out, and you sound happier than I ever have heard you! Just be patient, and keep accoutable too. Love and miss you tons xoxooxxoxo and a million more I am a big Fan!!!

Nicole B. said...

You are so cute!

I'm glad prayers are being answered and needs are being met (sorry about your destroyed care package!)

What are plans there for the Thanksgiving holiday?