Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blessings of all kinds

This Thanksgiving, my friend Delight brought me a package that he forgot he had in his car from the last post office run. I received many c.d.s from my friend Angie and her family who are currently in Texas. A while ago, I put out a call for some good Christian c.d.s and she was the only one who responded. Of these, I received the new Mat Kearney c.d. and the Kutless c.d. and other awesome ones, like Matthew West, Group One Crew, Switchfoot, Toby Mac, and I think one more? My friends were excited about these, too. Now, I have some positive music to listen to when I'm driving. The radio stations here are kinda....eh, and there's no Air 1. Now, I can choose between mainstream and Christian. Sweet!

Thanks Angie!!

1 comment:

Angie Funches said...

Glad I could do that for you! I would be lost without my Air1 or CDs so I really wanted you to have them! I love you and miss you!