Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coincidence?

As if this whole Guam thing wasn't crazy enough, two things happened within 15 hours of each other that made me go "hmmm..."

1. Esther gave me the book Outliers. I opened the book to some random page, and in the second line down, there was the word GUAM.

2. Continental Airlines' first international destination/service was Air Micronesia.


Weird! Keep praying for me- we are all hoping and praying for an August departure date. I'll keep you updated, as well.

1 comment:

Angie Funches said...

Hey Jen! Im praying for you and that your plans are a go. What type of things are holding you back? I was thinking maybe you could post some VERY SPECIFIC goals that you need to reach and maybe your friends would be able to help if we knew where and how much help is needed. I want more than anything to see Gods will for you and His plans for you to happen and happen soon!