Sunday, August 23, 2009

updates at PIU

I attended my first class at PIU, a class that I will take over by the end of the week. I love watching Melody and learning from her teaching style, and I know that I'm in for some awesome learning opportunities here. Let me just say that Guam is American owned, yes...yes it is, but it is also a foreign country. I can't wait to update everyone with pictures and other stuff. As for now, I just have to get through and settled into this week.


FYI: We have Shell, Mobil, and 76 here. But first I need a car.

We also have Taco Del Mar and Taco Bell is everywhere. OH, and a Cold Stone. Weird right?? By the way...I do not like kim chee. There's a lot of kim chee here.

3 comments:

Esther said...

It's odd to picture you without a car. Have you gotten used to walking?

Jen said...

I am not going anywhere on my own- everything is too far to walk to and I am dependant on other people driving. It's weird, but kind of nice for now.

Angie Funches said...

Just have Cold Stone for 3 meals a day!