Thursday, May 20, 2010

paddling

 
This is what I started doing this past week and I love it! I am joining an outrigger canoe paddling team that meets Tuesdays and Thursdays at sunset and Sundays at 6am. Basically, I get two sunsets and some great workouts in at the same time. The coach is great and the teams are nice and hard working. I have only been twice but I've been looking for something like this for a while now (since I haven't kayaked in so long!). I'll post my own pics and more info as I learn how to spell the team name.

2 comments:

Sara B. said...

Jen is going to have some AMAZING arms!!!!

Nettie said...

I love this idea, go for it, it is a great work out, especially on the arms, and core, as you know, you must have the strongest arms around, with the rock climbing, tree climbing, and kayaking. Love the time of day too, morning is so special.