Monday, May 17, 2010

Mornings

I have spent my last few days going to sleep early, waking up early, eating high protein/veggie, low sugar/fats, and just adjusting to my new schedule. It has been a weird adjustment! I feel like I have to detox from the past semester. A lot of things are not happening the way I thought they would, but it's cool because I know there's a great plan for me.

I need to get used to the quiet, alone time. I need to read scripture more (I'm doing ok with NT, but I don't know where to go in the OT aside from Psalms, Ecclesiastes, etc...) I need to write more, organize my finances, get out to the beach, go jogging, go to the gym...all of the things I've been "putting off" the last few months.

I'm thankful for the quiet time, and not having many plans, but I know that in order for me to see what's in store for me I need to keep up this pattern. I read Matthew 6-7 today and I think it's a good place to start.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

You know you very gifted, especially with discernment, and encouragement, which makes you a great teacher and leader!, I really believe that your writing is prayer, and if you write daily for an hour Gods grace will flow, He has given that gift to you, use it wisely, you will become more intimate with God than you can imagine! I happen to love Isaiah in the Old testament, read up on him though before you read! God bless xoxxoxoxooxoxoxxo