Sunday, May 23, 2010

GNO

I've been having some pretty fun Girls' Night Outs (GNOs) with friends and student friends since summer break hit. Tonight, some of us went to see Letters to Juliet (which was not bad) and spent some time wandering around the mall and our local grocery store. Tomorrow I have a planned jog on the beach with a friend, and grocery shopping with these girls right before. I'm thinking one of our activities is just going to have to be lounging around a hotel lobby and riding the elevators. We're so overdue for cheap entertainment and relaxation, but we'll schedule it in. Tomorrow's Monday and these ladies have to work at 6 a.m. As for me, I'm sleeping in.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Sounds like a blast, love cheap fun!, You all look stunning, the GNO club, how cute. People watching is fun too! :)