Tuesday, March 2, 2010

leftovers


I had some time to kill today going from "point A" to "point B" and some leftovers from an amazing Thai restaurant, so I decided to pull over to the side of the road to enjoy the rest of my lunch. I took this picture with a veggie spring roll in one hand, my camera in the other (obviously?) and my feet hanging out the passenger side of the Jeep.

Most people out here get to drive past miles of this on our main road (Marine Corps Dr.) between the tourist district and downtown. I usually pass this on my way to go swimming or to go to church. This water never ceases to amaze me, and half the time it makes me a little emotional.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

It is amazing, so blessed, I cant believe it's colors often! Lucky you, even though I miss you tons and love you forever, :)