Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Harvest Crusade


This is where I met Christ when I was 19. I know I knew Him when I was little, but I sure could have used Him as a teenager. I wish I kept my child-like faith, where Jesus really was my best friend. It would have gotten me through so much. However, I fully believe that He was with me every step of the way, even if I didn't always know it.

As an adult, This is where I dedicated my life to Him at Sandals Church in 2007 after I returned from Thailand. They got me into a small group, gave me great volunteer opportunities, and became so much more than just a Sunday activity. Now, I'm here, and exactly where I know I am supposed to be. In the first link, Greg Laurie says "you will never regret choosing Jesus" and I couldn't agree more.

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

I say this exact thing all the time...I chose Him and have never looked back. I think that's the only choice I can truly say that about.