Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chuukese Church



T'nel and some of the guys performing a skit. The first time I saw this done it made me a little emotional. God's love for us can be acted out and understood in any language.



Some of the ladies and me

I got to attend a Baptist church on the south side of the island today with students from PIU and UOG (Univ. of Guam). It was so much fun. A sweet girl, Maureen, gave me a mumu to wear to church with the rest of the girls in one of my favorite colors. The group did a skit, sang some songs, and we heard two testimonies. I love these people and can't wait to get involved with more activities like this. Not to mention, the drive down there was fun, interesting, and had fantastic views. God knew what He was doing when He made this place :)

1 comment:

Nettie said...

That is true!, Love the green color on you, you look cute. Glad you had fun, God is universal. Enjoy the freindships.