Tuesday, September 8, 2009

rooms with a view


This is the view from the Lutheran Church of Guam that I have been going to. I may stay here, or go somewhere else. Is it bad to pick a church based on the awesome view?



This is a picture of my room. Outside is a huge tree, and neither my roommate nor I know what it is. I've always wanted a sycamore tree, so we decided that it is one of those. I'll have to post a pic of this cool tree (which I doubt really is a sycamore tree- do they even grow here?) I was able to get my bedding really cheap at Ross. The rest of the stuff is from my roommates- they are letting me use a bed, desk, and nightstand- woo hoo. I love my room!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Love the earthy colors, what sweet roomates to share. I am sure it is not a sycamore LOL, they shed their bark. they are the ones that look like they have snow on them here when they shed. love to see a pic of it though! I still can't believe you are so far away! Maybe you can decorate with your own art!

JazzyAbby said...

You have a Ross there?