Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pray for Guam!





We're having, or are about to have, a tropical storm of some kind of magnitude that is not really known to us yet. This is a picture that I took from my car of the entrance to PIU. The brown to the right of the road should be green, but the grounds are flooding. The roads are bad, too. There's a lot of activity over the ocean and surrounding islands that may or may not move this way. At this point, I'm praying for protection and for the storm to pass over quickly. Please pray for our students and faculty, as well as the island and surrounding islands. I'll update you soon.

By the way, if you were connected to my blog through Sandals church or elsewhere, I'd love to know you so I can pray for you and send you updates from Guam. Please email me at Jen.Rydzik@gmail.com

No comments: