Thursday, September 24, 2009

island adventures


You know you wanna get in there



Cave paintings


This is the painted Jeff, the real one was cool and kinda smelly



I've been having some great adventures lately. Joyce teased me with a bunch of places that we couldn't go into (umm...watery glorious pools, to be exact) today and I am dying to go back and take full advantage of all the things we saw. Today, we went to Jeff's Pirate's Cove, got an amazing mahi mahi sandwich, sat by the beach, took a picture with Jeff (who looks like a pirate), explored a cave, got some shells, AND managed to find 6 GREAT items at a thrift store...all thanks to Joyce Owen. Last weekend, some of the PIU ladies and I went snorkeling. I wish I was doing something outdoors-ish this weekend, but my schedule is pretty booked. I can't wait to really explore and get to know everything Guam has to offer!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Oh how I soooo want to go in the water snorkling and diving, what a great place, the views are awesome, and water so clear, Enjoy these moments they go by so fast!, oh ya and love you forever, and miss you, but I am so proud of you!