Friday, September 11, 2009

Chapel

Friday's chapel was awesome. We had a sort of praise and worship chapel, with a message frim Hartmut and some fellowship and healing with Steve. I don't have a picture of Steve here, but you can follow his blog (The Stinnettes) from the link on my page. He's really dear to me (along with his awesome wife Anne) as he's the second person I knew from PIU before coming out here. We're praying for healing for Steve.


Here's the boys singing a song for the staff and girls:



And some of the ladies singing for us:



The students here are awesome and I'm really excited about being here. I even found out that one of the girls in my English class writes poetry, through a journal assignment. I can't wait to go down that road!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Glad you love the place you worship, and the people, it looks awesome, and I love the Jen Jen shirt, you need one :}, so cool that you both like poetry, it's nice to have some one to share your interests and talents with. You are begining to sound at home!