Monday, October 20, 2008

ugh!

So, this afternoon- I was driving slowly through the cal state parking lot when this lady pulls out and hits me- the side of my car! I got out and asked if she was ok, and she was like.."yeah, why? I didn't hit you!"

RIGHT?

So, I showed her the dent she created in the side of my car, and the blue paint on her white brand new Mercedes. I was like, "actually, you did- you didn't feel it? I did- look..." and she was flustered- but I tried to be nice about it. The only thing is, I'm most likely getting stuck with this, seeing as its a parking lot.

Could she have at least looked? Her reverse lights weren't on when I was slowly passing her...and I understand how a car could be overlooked, but what if I was a pedestrian? Ugh, I'm kinda frustrated now that I think about it. She totally believes that she didn't hit me.

3 comments:

April said...

I'm irritated for you...

Jen said...

Thanks April. I should have been more irritated at the time but now I'm kinda...waay irritated..

Angie Funches said...

Did you exchange insurance info with her? Let the insurance company deal with who didnt and who did. I wish we were there so Mark could help your car out!