Friday, October 10, 2008

Guam

I need prayer. I have a meeting with Dave Owen in a few weeks to discuss Guam stuff, like, if I am the right person to go- where I'll be working- what Island I'll be on (it won't be Guam, I'm pretty sure), and what all needs to happen with this.

I also need to decide what I want to do financially- I need to get another job and if I'm lucky, keep my one bedroom apartment, or, move in with friends to save $$. UGh. Anyone have a night job for me, or weekend job, or babysitting, or spare room, let me know- if not, just pray please!

2 comments:

Angie Funches said...

I have a spare room!

Melissa said...

If you passed the CBEST then I have a job for you - Riverside, Mo VAl, or Hemet - your choice. PArt time instructor... make between 11 and 13 an hour. From about 330-730 pm mon thru fri. Let me know!