Saturday, October 25, 2008

in honor of . . .

. . .me moving to Guam...my Dad is making fried SPAM tonight. Yum! If you ever had Spam cooked a good way, you'd like it too!

Anyway, I am going to Guam! August 2009. I can't wait. And the best part is--- my family is so supportive! My dad and sis are helping me store stuff while I'm gone, and my mom is behind me 100%. Now I just have to see what Sandals thinks, because I'd love to be their missionary. I believe I will be there for 2 years, at least. I CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

Janie said...

that makes me happy & sad...all at the same time.

April said...

Wow, Jen! That's huge! I knew you were talking about moving to Guam - but I guess I didn't realize the purpose... that's amazing!

(Also, I've tried to reply on your facebook a couple of times - but I am having computer issues where sometimes my computer lets me post and sometimes it doesn't. Anyway, I definitely think we should work out a yoga session soon! Thanks for your sweet comment! :) )

Angie Funches said...

Wow Jen, that is so exciting. I bet your so so excited and already counting down the days. When do you start fundraising money for the trip? I cant wait to send you care packages!