Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Birthday

Isn't really until June, but I thought I'd get a head start on it. Usually people ask me what I want and I'm like...ummm...umm...surprise me. But not this year! I want books and I want to travel. That's what I'll tell everyone who asks.

I've actually lost about three Bibles this past year, and I would love to have another Bible....or three. Here's a little wish list. I might throw in a book link from time to time at bottom of my blog posts, just to consistently drop hints to avoid the confusing times ahead, so...we'll see what happens. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....


ESV Personal Size Reference Bible (TruTone, Forest/Tan, Trail Design)
ESV Compact Bible (Tan/Burgundy, Vine Design)
Interrupted: An Adventure in Relearning the Essentials of Faith
Essentials of FaithESV Thinline Bible (TruTone, Brick, Crossroads Design)
Sent: Living the Missional Nature of the Church

3 comments:

Angie Funches said...

Hey can you get me the ISBN numbers for these books so I can look them up on my book club? If they are there I can get them for you!!

Angie Funches said...

Ok i got all the ISBNs and they are not in my book club. But they are all on my wish list, so when someone posts them to swap I will get them and mail to you!

Nettie said...

A bible it is, thanks for the list, and hopefully enough to take a small trip, we will see, be excited ! :) xoxoxoxoxoxxo