Monday, April 13, 2009

involuntary

The past few weeks have been amazing and depressing. As August is coming quickly, I have gone into self destruct mode. I think I did this last year before graduation. I may need a lot of attention so that I'm not left to my own devices.

I was involuntarily cast in a play that I perform next week.

I broke a tooth last night. Thankfully, I'm tight with my dentist and she got my in ASAP this morning even though the office was on break all last week. If you need a great dentist in Riverside (Palm/Central), CLICK HERE. She's super sweet, too. So is the staff.

Anyway- I looked like my mouth was paralyzed on one side most of the day. Even the chick at Quiznos in Palm Desert gave me a weird look. So what, what if I was really handicap? People can be so...ugh...insensitive?

Even my own attitude has been pretty bad. I'm having a hard time functioning. I need to write it out.

DAMN CHOCOLATE BUNNIES...DAMN YOU! AND YOUR CADBURY EGGS!

And then...there's guilt.

I'm probably such a pleasure to be around right now :) BUT I needed to vent. What I probably need is a good cry. OH, and I need to write...I said that...but you know, it's kinda like my job I don't get paid for. I need to continue to write.

And kick the chocolate...

No comments: