Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Holy Spirit Moving

This morning, I met with Dave, Joyce, and Sam Owen (+2- Titus and Courage) to catch up on Guam fund raising. Dave and Joyce live on Guam and happened to be in town this week, so it was a great opportunity to spend some QT with my new support system. Sam and the babies are just awesome and their presence was definitely sending out good vibes for the day. During breakfast, and all day long, various friends I haven't spoken to in a while text msg'ed and emailed me: Check this out

During breakfast:
1. Stephanie Drew: "Can you send me your email again?" She is the movement behind rock climbing fund raising in Joshua Tree. She had fund raising on her heart-

2. Christina Cordero: "How's everything going with your trip and fund raising?"


After breakfast:
3. Debbie Miller: "Hey you...when do you want to do fund raising dinner and yoga fund raising?"

4. Cassie S: "Hey Jen! We haven't spoken in a while...but let's get together to discuss fund raising party for the 25!"

5. Scott Leadingham: oldest/longest childhood friend "I hear you're going to the Pacific Islands- before you leave you should read...." (a book I read :)



Wow- 5 people? All before 5 p.m.? Has God been putting something on your heart that you should probably share with someone? Knowing that these people were compelled to contact me today, of all days, is just one of the many reasons I have in which I know in my heart that this is God's plan for me.

1 comment:

Angie Funches said...

It is so cool to hear the excitment of your heart via your writing. It is also exciting to hear how God is working and moving you toward His plan and watching you be obediant to Him! Exciting stuff. Keep posting!