Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Night

What do you get when you have a sick, tired, 20yr old girl on a Saturday night? Probably a sick, tired, 20yr old girl who is working really hard, and going out with friends after.



What do you get when you have a sick, tired, 24yr old girl- alone on a Saturday night? A sick, tired, 24yr old girl who is cleaning, cooking, organizing, emailing, letter writing, cat-petting, and probably very lonely and nostalgic.

That is me. I am home- alone- Saturday night- drinking tea and eating white rice with my own teriyaki glazed filet mignon that I made myself. This, of course, was after an afternoon of floor sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picture organizing, mom- missing, AND life planning. I have even found a few gems going through some of these pictures-



My 22nd Birthday at Pechanga (with some of my best friends in the whole wide world)




My 2006 trip to Hawaii with my mom and sis- my sis has lost so much weight since then! It was a great trip- I am so BLESSED

No comments: