Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beautiful weekends

I start my three day weekend schedule this week. This means a LOT of things- classes, family time, yoga training, disaster relief training- finally- more trips up to see my Dad- and a really good schedule. I am blessed with an amazing job, and I start my teaching tomorrow. Eek! Here's some photo's of what I did this weekend-



Went to visit Dani and we had dinner with Dad and Mary in San Diego at the Marriott Mission Bay. The next morning, I took advantage of my Dad's hotel amenities after he left for the airport- I wandered around downtown, took pics, and made my way over to Extraordinary Desserts for lunch.

We finished our night off with massages and sangria/margaritas in PB. Church was great today- and, like I said- I start work tomorrow- ahh!

enjoy :)








1 comment:

Angie Funches said...

Wow the pool looks too refreshing. Can I come with you next time? You are always out and about enjoying life. I look up to for this. I miss you.