Friday, September 19, 2008

excitement

I cannot wait to finish out the rest of 2008.

So far:

This weekend, Santa Barbara (Zoo, Farmers Market, etc) We are planning on feeding farm animals, lorikeets, and giraffes at the zoo- and buying fresh strawberries at the farmers market. I brought my ice cream maker so we can make strawberry sorbet.

Sunday Sept. 21 is Global Mala in LA. A one day yoga conference/project/practice/presentation ETC. Yay!

Between Sept and Oct I will sign up for yoga teacher training, finally.


October 26th is my Dad's bday, so the sis and I are planning a trip up to Sacramento area for that weekend.


November 22, I am seeing Coldplay in Park City Utah with my friend Pitu who moved there recently from So Cal but is originally from Brasil (that's how Brasilians spell it, k?) We are hanging from Thurs-Sunday and doing Utah-ish stuff like snowboarding or hiking. And- apparently there's a great club for Thursday night.


December 6th, around there, Steph and I will be in Costa Rica.


So much excitement I can't wait! With all this going on- I promised myself I would be on a debt diet so I don't go into debt with my travels. This means great things for me- please pray I stay strong on my debt diet, my friend skills, my relationships in general, and my personal diet which is still HUGE in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-sounds like you'll have an exciting end of 2008! I can't wait to feed animals tomorrow!

April said...

Wow girl! You've always got a lot of things going on. I'll just live vicariously through you while I'm at home with my kiddos. :)