Tuesday, August 3, 2010

airport

So I think this is how my trip is panning out- I'm currently sitting in Oakland, CA waiting for my flight to Seattle. Then I head to the East Coast (CT, NY, NJ) but mostly Jersey, and from there back to Nor Cal- then to So. Cal for a few days. Confusing? It's confusing explaining this over and over again. In fact, I'm pretty much done talking about myself. I don't even know what to say anymore when people ask me about stuff, but I want to talk to people and tell stories and catch up- it's hard! I want to though, but I feel like I've spent my words even if they're from my heart. Right now, I'm culture shocked and I'm homesick for So. Cal. I can't have enough time back here to do all of the things I want to do and I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with it. I know it's all a blessing but it's just kind of hard. I'm hoping and praying everyone is patient with me and that I have room to grow. For now, my heart and head are like this: woeirhujbfkj93458@ytgfkjnvlw02$24r956&*(^tyhgjojkgbrug

Does that make sense? It doesn't to me either. It will in hindsight so that's good enough for me. For now, yay Seattle! I'll have some time to really start updating this baby pretty soon. If I'm going to be somewhere near where you are, email me jen.rydzik@gmail.com and we'll connect. Hasta adai.

3 comments:

jeffypuff said...

Hey Jen,

Just wanted to let you know that you have been in my prayers. Hope your time in Seattle and on the East Coast goes well. Take care and God Bless.

Jeff

Nettie said...

Cant wait to see you, I know it can be a whirlwind of a time and go to fast!, breathe and enjoy the people and places, rest, sleep, eat and have fun, you are a blessing, and enjoy the moment, time goes by so fast., If you want to be silent just say so, thats easy. love you be safe and hugs soon.

Angie Funches said...

Jen you are doing such a good work for God and His people. Any time you have in So Cal is good time and Im sure your friends are full of grace for you in your travels and lack of time to see everyone. Keep up the great job. Im praying for the rest of your trip.