Saturday, February 13, 2010

Coffee Shop Culture


Even though I miss Starbucks, Coffee Bean/Tea Leaf, Coffee Depot, and Back to the Grind, I am loving my favorite coffee shop here on the island. Barista Blends has good (pricey, though) food and they make one of my favorite Tazo teas, Om, iced. I have been able to explore other awesome coffee shops, too, like a good broke twenty something girl should do, and have found some great places to keep things exciting. I was just able to Skype with my friend with this picture as a background (although it was way too bright outside for him to actually see the ocean).

I want to do more of this kind of stuff with students from PIU. If you're a student and you're reading this, let me know- we'll go. If you're back home, remember me in your coffee shop adventures. I miss the culture. I'll recreate a little of it for myself here.

No comments: