Saturday, December 12, 2009





Last night, the students had their annual "Angels + Mortals" Christmas party. Each person has an angel who is their secret Santa in gifts and prayers, making them the mortal. The students decorated a classroom, made food, and did a skit. In this skit, the freshmen, mostly, dressed up like the winter graduating seniors. The girls dressed up like the guys, and the guys dressed up like the girls as they acted out a Jerry Springer show. It was interesting and had us cracking up. I'm going to miss my graduating friends.

The day before, I got to see my twin brother at chapel. We planned our matching outfits. Merry Christmas to PIU :)

1 comment:

Nettie said...

That sounds hysterical LOL. wish I could have been there. Love the matching outfits too. keep having fUn heheh like my spelling?