Wednesday, November 12, 2008

rant and pet peeves

-I hate when I tell people what my job is and they look me up and down. Like, I'm competition or a threat because of my credible physique and flexibility (right? no)Flexible, yes, physique-NO. Its getting there but its no indicator of my job.

-Freeways, enough said.

-Spiritual attack coming in the form of "answered prayers-" Yes, I prayed for that! But that's the devil- so, what to do...?

-People with weak handshakes, whats up people!

-Being in an environment that is like high school, who needs to compete at this age?

-I am leaving in ten or so months, and since that announcement, people have already started to push me away. Like- I'm not worth the long term friendship-based investment?

-Having to try to fit into a group that should be accepting by nature.

-Miscommunication on any end.

-Not being able to spend the time I want with my family and friends, near and far-

-Me slacking on school work-ah--

-Hitting the diet plateau!

-Cravings of chocolate and ice cream mmmm :)

-That feeling of loosing someone, or something, or, control.



I'm sure there's more I need to get off my chest, but I will see. I try not to complain too much but every once and a while, like a good cry, its necessary. Also, its a full moon. Could that be reason for the funk?

2 comments:

Angie Funches said...

Well I think you are well worth the investment and wish you could come see me before you leave. But alass... I will be there for Christmas, will you? Also, ranting is good for the mind. Do it as often as you see fit. Just try and change some of the things you have control over!! Love you

April said...

Hey there!

I wanted to respond to your comment on my blog... I am unable to commit to those exercise type things because of my kids... and money. I'm with both of them all day - so if I do any exercising it is from my house, or a walk, or something like that. Would you be interested in any of that?

Also, I'm sorry for the funk you're in! Amen on the freeways!!

How is spiritual attack coming in the form of 'answered prayers'?