Monday, November 24, 2008

Home!

I am home from Utah and have an amazing week ahead of me. I am enjoying my morning after an early (6:30) hike and walk up Mt. Rubideaux with my friend Jessa. It was great to be up and out! I didn't really cough at all during my time out which was awesome since it means I'm probably getting better. I am enjoying the rest of my morning with some hot green tea and time to catch up on my blogs. My sister has a great blog that you can find on my page. Also, Post Secret is cool, and I love reading Angie's and April's blogs. When Melissa blogs I read those too :)

The living situation might be working out nicely, though I would be letting some people down. I will give you more updates by Tuesday or so.


Utah was great- I'll throw some pictures in of my trip. We went to Olympic Park, Salt Lake City, the Great Salt Lake, and a Coldplay concert. I like Colorado better (my mom asked my preference) but I'd go back to Utah any day. Too bad I don't ski or like snow, other than that, I had a great time!


2 comments:

April said...

Haha! Thanks for the shout-out friend. :)

Angie Funches said...

Thanks for the blog love!! Those are great pics! Very creative. I need to be more like you in this area. You have so much creativity!! Share some with me would ya???