Monday, August 11, 2008

Rice Drink!




This has changed my life, and definitely helped me cut back on dairy. I started buying Trader Joe's "Rice Drink" in the original flavor..for about 2 bucks a container, and only started using it once I ran out of regular organic milk. I already poured a bowl of Cheerios and figured, "hey, I have this...might as well use it"

The thing is- it tastes like milk, and my cat can't even tell the difference! She waits for me to finish my cereal, and I give her whats left. AND, there's no soy in it, its vegan, there's added B vitamins, and a whole list of perks. The biggest perk is that its NON DAIRY and I have been trying to kick my dairy habit(dairy is bad for us!)

I challenge you all to try it- its pretty awesome! (OH, and you can buy a bunch since it doesn't go bad until ten days after its opened-)

No comments: