Tuesday, August 5, 2008

new tread

My front tires and tennis shoes have been worn down for quite some time. Both, going with me on many trips where they are needed, have provided a lot of support and safety over this past year. Today, I went in for a simple tire rotation and met up with a friend at the mall for lunch during. Well, I really needed two front tires, so why not?

After lunch of a soup and salad Valerie and I headed to Lady Foot Locker, then all around the mall, and back to Lady Foot Locker in search of new sneakers (if you are very active you need to change your sneaks about once every six months- or else bad things happen to your feet, back, etc). We tried on all kinds of pairs and ended up with the same pair, on sale! I went back to pick up my car, and here I am in my new shoes getting ready to drive over to the gym.

Well...as life would have it, I get home, check my email, and find two coupons for Lady Foot Locker (they never send me anything!)- but I can't complain, and I will use them (seeing as my work and workout stuff is the same!).

On a related and side note, I have been very blessed lately. I am happy about my shoes and tires, like everything else, that I will run into the ground before replacing.

No comments: