Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The BIG update!

Here it is- the one, big update that I have been meaning to put out for quite some time. My summer has been somewhat hectic but also amazing. I see God's hands in everything that has happened along the way so there is no way I can complain about any of it, even the bad. Here's my update in bullet points:


  • Due to financial problems at PIU, I and others lost our positions with the university.
  • I did not go to Yap, as planned, but stayed on Guam to work at my church.
  • I have also been working with a contracting company, sporadically. 
  • I set a moving date for the end of September, to give me time to wrap things up here- and thankfully, God has been providing me with work to make it through!
  • Scott and I put our miles together, giving me about 80k miles to travel with! 
  • I got to travel to Japan for the first time.
  • I'll be going back to Thailand for a second time, including a stopover in Hong Kong. 
  • I'll take my first trip to Korea. 
  • I'll be back in Southern California on Sept. 26th...

And then, I'll have more news for you, but this is all for now. If you are praying for me, pray that I will be able to say goodbye to the students and be efficient in moving out. Also, that I glorify God in my travels and my time left on Guam. I don't think it all has sunk in yet. 

2 comments:

Angie Funches said...

Im still reading and praying for you!

Yang Kuo said...

Im still reading and praying for you!

ทางบ้าน