Monday, August 15, 2011

42 more days


I am really going to miss Guam! I never fully appreciate places like this until I look back at pictures of it, even just hours ago. 


I tried to change my addresses today. I successfully changed my PO Box over, but couldn't change the physical address because it's linked with a business. Interesting, right? I also need to get a few boxes to ship a few more things out by tomorrow. I'm overwhelmed (to an extent) of everything that I need to do this week. While I'm in Thailand, my roommate will be moving our household over to a new apartment. Hopefully I'll be able to do most of it with her right when I get back. I am excited about my last two trips, the new apartment, and everything else that's going on out here. I'm really excited about everything that will be waiting for me in California. Seriously, these last 5 weeks will be hard, but I'm not complaining. I totally feel blessed.

3 comments:

Yang Kuo said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing

แคมฟรอก

Circutrine Male Enhancement said...

TryVexin Male Enhancement It cannot be overemphasized to can be assured without the proper nutrition entire body certainly will not change for the better and will never make you any money towards meeting your objectives. If you got thunder or big thighs ask yourself what means huge in the first place. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/tryvexin-male-enhancement/

Asian Elixir Male Enhancement said...

ERX Pro It nourishes your immune system and rejuvenates your nervous system. Nitric Oxide also provides anti aging agent and definitely will easily stimulate weight deficit.Whats the objective of weight lifting just to build bigger muscles. https://www.healthsupreviews.com/erx-pro-male-enhancement/