Wednesday, December 22, 2010

blog resolution for 2011

I will blog a whole lot more in 2011.

So far in the past month I've lost my camera (probably died for good) and my computer (for a week or two) and then after finals and traveling, I finally have some down time to update everyone on stuff.

So, right now, I'm in New Jersey and I am so excited to be here! It's freezing and I am battling some crazy jet lag. I went to bed around 7, woke up around 10:45, and now it's almost 2 am and I can't sleep. I'm listening to Stephen Armstrong sermons and playing cityville to pass time. I am excited about the next three weeks. I have some decisions to pray over and I think that's why God put it so strongly on my heart to be off of Guam and on the mainland. First things first, though- spend time with family, adjust to the time and temp, and get some good food.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: