Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's the plan?

I don't know anymore- I mean I do, but I don't. I have been on an interesting track lately- mainly my own. Then I wonder why things aren't going so smoothly? I had a fund raiser last weekend that did surprisingly well for the turn out. Actually, the turn out was really cool. I am not surprised by who came. I am actually surprised about who did not come- but then that's a lot of surprise- so I know the plan is out there but it's different then what I thought. This morning, my friend sent me this (Proverbs);

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

How'd she know we needed to hear that? I am just struggling to get back on the right path...the path God needs me to be on. I need to take the next steps.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm sure that many people who did not attend the fundraiser support you in many different ways. :-)