Saturday, March 7, 2009

Seattle

Seattle was great. I had a wonderful time with Tammy, Derryl, Liz, and Derek. The best thing about the long weekend was all of the relaxing we got to do. I read a book and a half (brand new books, too, not the ones I've half started). We went to visit the Fremont troll, which was something I haven't seen since I was seven. I'll let the pictures showcase my visit:

Tammy, Grandma, me, and Liz.



The siblings at Fremont Troll





pig at Pike's Place Market with coffees from the original Starbucks

4 comments:

April said...

That's your sister, right? It's gotta be... you two look SO much alike!! :)

Esther said...

I can't believe how big those hands are on that troll!

Abby said...

you were 4 blocks away from my apartment! crazy small world.

Jen said...

zelious- I shoulda told you I was coming!! I visited that troll as a kid