Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gone

I am leaving in about an hour to take a trip with Teresa to nor cal, Seattle, possibly Oregon, and back down to SB and then home to Riverside.

It was supposed to be Louisiana, but that's ok- my soul will make it back there- hopefully soon, like this summer. There's still a huge part of me that needs to get back in touch with La. and I don't feel that subsiding.


This week will be great. I can't wait to just go out with a friend, see some family I love so much along the way, and take the time to clear my mind from all of the build up at home. I'm loving life, but I definitely need to mull some things over, re prioritize, get my .... ducks in a row?, and come back with a clear mind.

Some fresh Pacific Northwest air, good music, and drive time will be the perfect additive to the mix.


Pray my car does well. Pray T and I don't kill each other (we won't, but still), and pay I come back in one piece. Usually I come back missing a few pieces but really, I'd like to stay clean this trip.

xoxo

1 comment:

Angie Funches said...

Jen, You sure are a busy girl! I am sorry you are not able to make it here to LA/TX. Im sad but I know He has other plans and you are doing what is best for you! I am so excited to read your blog and stay up to date with your happenings. I hope you are having a great time with your family and cant wait to hear and see how it went when you return! Love you!