Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's Up




I had a great dinner last night at Coreen's house to kick off fund raising. Within the last few weeks, I've learned to recognize a couple essential things for the process:

1. It's not about the money. God will provide the people for that- as far as most of my friends and family is concerned, it's all about prayer.
2. God has the plan all worked out- I need to keep it in His hands.
3. I need to make a better effort to let people know that I'm teaching English as a subject, not as a language. To piggyback on this- I need to pray for my ministry and continued education.

Check out our site at www.showGodworldwide.org

maybe email me there, or something? I am so excited.

3 comments:

Angie Funches said...

I am so excited for you! I cant wait till you are there and sending us update emails with pics. Who do checks needs to be made out to, mailed to, and are they tax deductable?

April said...

Glad I could be there!

esther said...

What a fun website! Hope you are having fun in Seattle!