Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week 4 of Yoga


Today I finished week 4 of yoga fundraising. We have one more week left to go, which should be next week- unless I need to postpone it for a little trip down to Mexico. Since it's Valentine's Day, I set out some fruit to get us started. Also, because it's V-day, I only had Isabelle and Lupe (though we had a great session!). Last week, I had about 9 ladies, so we never know what's going to happen. I am going to do another session starting mid-March, but maybe only do specific times/dates with a theme of practice. We'll see.

Oh, and it's really hard to diet during Valentine's week- especially working in a school. Read all about it on My Diet Blog

2 comments:

April said...

Good for you for your perseverance!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I GAINED 8 pounds! YAY!

Nice presentation on the banana, although, if you rolled it in gold cocaine, I still wouldn't touch it.