Sunday, January 18, 2009

challenge




It's time- January. Time to fund raise. I am offering a yoga series in the hopes of raising money (every bit counts!) for my missions work in Micronesia/Guam. I have my big meeting on Tuesday to get all the nitty gritty work done- to figure out everything I need, what I need to raise, where I stand. Wow. Two days. And just think....in 7 months I will be packing up and saying bye.

If you're reading this, please help me out any way possible. I want to work and offer exchanges for funds- it's gonna be hard for me to do the letter writing thing. And, of course, I need HUGE prayers. I'm scared, but know God brought me here and will carry me through this and across the Pacific Ocean.... wow.

2 comments:

Angie Funches said...

Why will it be hard to do the lettet thing? You are such a gifted writer. Also did you talk to Sandals?

Jen said...

The writing part isn't what's difficult, it's the asking people for money part.