Monday, December 22, 2008

simplification

As much as I can talk about simplifying, when it comes down to it, its hard. Very hard.

I went from a 1 bedroom apartment, to 1 room. And I'm not even in my room yet. I gave away a lot of furniture, and my kitty cat. I am really excited to be living with Melissa, though.

It's hard to go back to being with roomies....
...but definitely a blessing. Everything I prayed for came into works. My move was smooth, my situation, fortunate. I have great friends who were able to help me tremendously.

AND, I am way more fortunate than a majority of the world. I know this, but its still hard to let go of acquired comforts :)

However,
Guam (my next step) is going to be challenging- in the sense that I am literally going out there with nothing, and everything else is getting packed for years. So, when I think of the simplifying I'm doing now, its nothing compared to whats to come.



Keep praying for me, my sanity, my relationships, and my work for God.

No comments: