Friday, December 5, 2008

model

One of the perks of having a sister at Brooks Institute of Photography, is that I get to be her model. It hasn't been glamorous so far, as she is just doing technical drills- but its fun, nonetheless. The cool thing is- I've been loosing weight and toning up as she progresses, so when it comes time for the art/fashion shots, I'll be able to really get into it. Today we're doing shots of me at work, and I happen to teach yoga (at a private school 4 days a week!)- so, we'll be getting pictures of me doing yoga. I wish I had photography skills, but, my artistic ability comes in elsewhere. As for today, I'll be doing yoga in Santa Barbara- which is exactly how I'd want to spend my Friday morning!

2 comments:

JazzyAbby said...

So you drive to SB randomly? Long drive for a few photos... How are your plans coming for your trip/move? Give me more details...

Jen said...

Thanks for the sarcasm, I always have other business to attend to- plus, 2 and a half hours is nothing compared to getting to spend time with my sis. Updates coming soon!