Friday, November 5, 2010

Back on Track

I have not posted in forever. I haven't contacted my church in forever. I haven't done a lot of things that uphold my end of being out here in Guam, especially with my supporters. I will humbly admit that I am stressed, dealing with some big situations, have a lot on my plate, and have just been plain busy. 

Busy- I am convicted of that word. I am even too busy for God, and I hate it.

I am slacking off in reading my Bible, and I hate it.

I am blowing off some important students because I have to go tutor, which I have to, but I don't make time for them later. I just let things go. That's not me but it's resulting from something in me.

Many a thing unmentionable.  But God is BIG. Our problems are small.

Oh, and my room is a mess.

But, let me catch you up on some GOOD things.

I have a discipleship group of 3 girls who are amazing! We're growing together in scripture and in Francis Chan's Crazy Love. We are planning a missions trip with Sarah's group, prayerfully and hopefully to the Philippines. We're also praying to go serve in Chuuk together.
Teisy, Grace, and Javrin


God is moving hugely in student's lives. I have been able to be involed in 4 things that blessed our campus:

Staff lead chapel
Shema cafe (open mic night, one student came to know God)
K2 Campus Wide 3 day retreat
 Chapel again, theme of what it means to follow Christ


I will be posting on most of these in the next few days.

Sarah and me on our way back from a hike, way back
Oh, I have a great roommate, great friends out here, and I love my work. God has blessed me immensely. I really miss my family and friends back in the mainland...and if possible, I would love to catch up with everyone I have been missing. If you can, shoot me a message. I would love to hear from you in the midst of blessings and craziness.





1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

I love you. I miss you like crazy. I wish you were here, or I was there, so that we could drink some tea (you know the one) and talk about all that God in doing in our lives and in the lives of those we love.