Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well I guess that means...

my treasures are stored in heaven?



I posted this picture of the 2 bins that I have to fit the contents of my room into. In one box, I have photo albums, Scrabble, boxes of letters and notes, a yearbook and grad cap, picture frames, and a bank full if bicentennial quarters. In the other box...I have no idea what I am going to do. On my facebook page, I posted that maybe I would put winter clothes in it.

This is a very good sign. I am not attached to too much. My dad requested that I bring some of my nicer furniture and anything I may need when I get back up to his place. So, I do have 2 more boxes: one with bar glasses and glassware, and another with some plates, a pot, some utensils, etc. I need to have something to show for to ease worry and seem prepared to come back- so yes, the bundt pan is moving into my dad's attic. Everything else is going and it's so liberating!


My question to you: what would you keep, what would you get rid of? If you had the opportunity, would you get rid of everything?

1 comment:

Angie Funches said...

I would! All but the pics and music! Everything else is relaceable and it would be fun to start over and buy all new or "new to you." But then again, I love the challenge of it. Maybe that is why I was excited to make such a big move to TX!